- Manage field operations on multiple projects
- Assist in development of project construction budgets
- Ensure project performance to budget
- Weekly progress reporting
- Coordinate with Project Manager, Shop Superintendent and QA/QC
- Establish and maintain project erection schedule
- Assist with Project Superintendent assignment
- Review ironworker manpower with superintendents
- Determine project specific safety requirements.
- Determine project equipment requirements.
- Provide input to estimating dept.
- Develop positive working relationship with General Contractors, IOR’s and subcontractors
- Minimum of 10 years as Ironworker Superintendent or General Superintendent
- Strong organizational, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to produce a detailed project schedule using MS Project, P3 or similar software
- Fundamental knowledge of Cal OSHA, AISC and AWS requirements
- Travel to project sites and meetings in Northern and Southern California as necessary